Friday, October 19, 2007

Joining Forces




I have joined forces with the oldest youth ministry model on the planet, Christian Endeavor. Christian Endeavor has been around since the 1800's and is all about student led ministry. No really, student led. No more taking away what God has given them. I have taken the role of Program Director (part time at the moment). Our goal is to re-establish the movement and give students and youth leaders what they've longed for: More!. More of God, more of leadership, more direction, more resources and more coaching. To check out the origins, purpose etc. Please visit www.christianendeavor.com

Please continue to pray for me and Disciple Project Ministries. The D-Project will hopefully be a part of the CE Movement for a long time. I will continue to speak and train as needed and will hopefully develop my own CE group led by students of course.

Anyway, got more to say about some of our culture in the news but I'll save that for another time.

Peace

PT

No comments: